- The role of Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell) is to guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information technologies, etc.
- Interested Students need to register for ED Cell.
- Expenses incurred for thirty party fees (individual purpose) will be borne by student
ED Cell will arrange interaction session with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- Any issues to be discussed with ED Cell Coordinator, then coordinator will forward to ED cell Head.
- All ED cell related communication will be done through notices that are displayed on the notice board and digital media.
- Students no need to pay any fees for attending session in the Institute.