Department of Computer Engineering
““Research Trends in Design & Analysis of Algorithm With R-Programming”
December 04th to 08th 2017
Department of Computer Engineering is like prism reflecting the manifold shades of learning and co-curricular activities and determined towards the goal of providing innovative and quality education with high standard to achieve academic excellence. The Departments is facilitated with state of the art infrastructure and well equipped laboratories. Thus we are confident that our students will emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the country at a large.
About STTP Topic/ Subject with contents to be covered
Design and Analysis of Algorithm is a systematic way of writing algorithms. It is increasingly being applied in the practical fields of mathematics and computer science. This STTP is intended to elaborate the fundamental concepts like Divide & Conquer, Greedy Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Backtracking, Branch & Bound along with the tractable and intractable problem. This STTP is also focusing on various algorithms used in data analysis using R programming and Machine Learning.
To provide new insights and knowledge on STTP topic by interacting with the senior Faculty Members/Scientists and Experts of the respective field
- To study the fundamental concepts of Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- To discuss the problem solving abilities using mathematical theories
- To discuss the concepts of Computer algorithms to find the optimal solution
- To discuss the concepts of analyzing the performance of algorithms
- To discuss the concept of P & NP problems
- To study the implementation of innovative and effective teaching learning methodologies for imparting the course knowledge amongst the students/learners of the subject.
- To formulate problems precisely, solve the problems, apply formal proof techniques, and explain the reasoning clearly
- To discuss applications of DAA, R-programming & Machine Learning
Content of STTP:
Short Term Training Program is intended to explore the knowledge and techniques in following areas of Design and Analysis of Algorithms (DAA).
- DAA Fundamental
- Model and Abstract Algorithms
- Complexity Theory
- About R Programming
- Hands on R Programming
- Decision tree and Naive Bayes classifier
- Applications of Machine learning
- Pattern recognition and classification
AICTE – ISTE Approved STTP
Last Date of Registration 2 nd December, 2017
Registration Fees : 1500/-