Department of Electrical Engineering
“Network Analysis and Synthesis”
December 5th to 9th 2017
Department of Electrical Engineering was established in year 2008.The Department of Electrical Engineering offers a vibrant environment for under graduate and post graduate. The Department has excellent research infrastructure and laboratories having state of art equipments and software’s like MATLAB, Simulink. The Department offers consultancy in the field of Energy Conservation and Green Audits. The goal of Department of Electrical Engineering is to provide students a balance of intellectuals and practical experience that enables them to serve a variety of societal & industrial needs.
About STTP Topic/ Subject with contents to be covered
Network Analysis and Synthesis is one of the important courses in electrical engineering. It has many applications in electrical engineering field like Load flow analysis, Transmission line performance, Electrical machines and so on. This STTP will enhanced analytical qualities of participant to solve big and complex network.
To develop strong foundation for Electrical Networks among the participants and they will be able to apply the fundamental concepts in Electrical networks by interacting with leading academicians, scholars and industry persons of respective field.
- To bring together academicians, experts, researchers and industry persons from respective field common purpose.
- To study the fundamental concepts related to Network Analysis and Synthesis.
To develop analytical qualities in Electrical circuits by application of various theorems.
- To understand the behaviour of circuits by analyzing the transient response using classical methods and Laplace Transform approach.
- To apply knowledge of Network theory for analysis of Power system, Control system, EHV AC Transmission, 2-port networks and design of other circuits like filters etc.
- To discuss the various methods of network analysis by hands on training on Matlab
Content of STTP:
Short Term Training Program is designed to enhance the basic concepts of electrical network and it will be clearly understood by the participants from the following topics.
- Basics of Network
- Network Theorems (with and without controlled sources)
- Analysis of Transient response in circuits by Classical method and Laplace transforms approach
- Two Port Network
- Network functions
- Hands on training on MATLAB software for two days.
AICTE – ISTE Approved STTP
Last Date of Registration 02 nd December, 2017
Registration Fees : 1500/-