Department of Information Technology
"System Programming and Advances in Compiler Construction"
December 11th to 16th 2017
Department of Information Technology is like prism reflecting the manifold shades of learning and co-curricular activities and determined towards the goal of providing innovative and quality education with high standard to achieve academic excellence. The Department is facilitated with state of the art infrastructure and well equipped laboratories. Thus we are confident that our students will emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the country at a large.
The Department is having association with International Software Testing Qualification Board, Horton works University-USA, Pallo Alto Networks-USA, Asian School of Cyber Laws, Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay, Amazon Web services Educate, DELL EMC for knowledge transfer and international certification programs.
About STTP Topic/ Subject with contents to be covered
System programming aims to produce software and software platforms which provide services to other software. The STTP is intended to explore concept and advancement in compiler construction by renowned academicians invited from IIT, NIT, State Universities etc.Resource person from industry will help faculty member to enhance their practical skill in system level programming thorough hands on sessions.
- To determine Basic syntax and semantics of Compiler Construction and Design.
- To explore the concepts of Computer Organization and architecture, Processor Architecture and Interfacing and Theory of Computation: DFA, NFA, Regular expressions, Grammars.
- To provide new insights and knowledge about the topic through close interactions/discussions with the senior Faculty Members/Scientists and Experts of the respective field.
- To study and understand different system software like Assembler, Macro-processor and Loaders / Linkers.
- To understand semantic analysis and storage allocation in compilation process.
- To understand how to apply code optimization in the compilation process to use YACC tool for generation of syntax analyzer and to use tool LEX for generation of Lexical Analyzer.
- To design and implement assemblers and macro processors
- Formulate problems in design and develop useful system software.
Content of STTP:
Experts from academics and industry will elaborate following topics of system programming and advances in compiler construction.
- Introduction to Systems Programming and Assemblers.
- Macro processors, Loaders and Linkers.
- Introduction to Compilers.
- Semantic Analysis and Storage Allocation.
- Code Generation and Optimization.
- Hands on sessions for implementing assembler, Macro processor, parser etc.
AICTE – ISTE Approved STTP
Last Date of Registration 5 th December, 2017
Registration Fees : 1500/-